Monday, January 9, 2012

Come to think of it...

When I started this blog I named it "My cup Runneth Over" after a line from a movie I love. (Hope Floats) Now after all this time come to think of it my cup is over flowing every day with the blessings God pours down on me.

Over the last year I have had an "awakening" of sorts spiritually. I am in a whole new place in my life and can see how I am blessed by the Father though I have done nothing to deserve his mercy and grace.

I know I don't count my blessings near enough. So what was typically a "Not Me Monday" in the past will now become a "Cupful Monday". Mondays are so typically the day of the week that everyone least look forward to let's change it and thank God for the blessing of another week.

So here are today are my blessings of the week:

1. So blessed to have found an opportunity to serve a family in our church. I have looked and looked for my "place" in our congregation. To not just be a "Backrow Member" who shows up but doesn't give. Wednesday will start a new adventure with 3 beautiful little boys who make my heart swoon with their smiles. Best part is Frick, Frack and Pudge will be blessed by these three and their family!

2. So blessed to have my wondeful husband at home with me and Pudge today. (Have I mentioned that Pudge isn't so much a Pudge anymore and may have to come up with a better blog name for her...Firecracker maybe) It's a blessing to have some time just with him. Pudge goes on autopilot and then he and I can just chat. Nothing Earth shaking but just appreciate each other.

3. This morning I was just blessed to wake up and feel refreshed and able to get Frick and Frack to school at 7:30. Which may not seem like a lot to the rest of you but for me is a MAJOR accomplishment. ((It's sad when part of your consideration of homeschool is purely selfish because it would mean we could start our school day at 9.

4. I am blessed to have good friends to celebrate with today. Well, we are hoping it is a celebration! God is so good to provide families we can all be close to!

So now it's your turn! What has God blessed you with this week? Join this Blog Carnival. Link your page here so we can all rejoice for what is going on in your life this week! I can't wait to see it!!!

1 comment:

  1. It's always great to be able to give back. My son has opened my world to serving families of children with special needs. I love him so very much.
    Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete