Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Something's going on in here...

Read the Bible in 90 days. I have heard several people discuss this but didn't think much about it. I got an invite from a friend on Facebook. I didn't pay it much attention until she commented that it was beginning on July 11th. I went on over and read her info and then was directed to the website for the organization. Something stirred in my heart. I haven't ever just sat and read the Bible. I have purchased countless devotionals over the years. I had good intentions but just never did anything with them. I have agreed to be apart of Bible studies but something always came up. So Monday came and it was on my mind all day. But I never picked up my kindle or my "real" Bible. Well with this program you have a mentor who keeps you accountable. You have to check in every Monday. So when she didn't hear from me by Tuesday morning I got an email. "Just wanting to check in with you..." (God gently tapping my on the shoulder....BECKY I have something for you...) God is working in my life like never before...or I never paid attention before. Things are happening...please pray for me and for my family as these things happen....I feel something big is going on in here....

No comments:

Post a Comment